WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE WE TAKING?
In addition to following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) guidelines, we are working closely with the City of Arlington to ensure all operations meet or exceed all recommended health and safety standards. We will be practicing health and safety by creating adequate space between gaming stations, providing proper sanitization resources and regular cleaning of equipment and surfaces. Gaming Center staff and customers will be required to wear a mask at all times. Any guests who do not properly wear their mask after receiving a verbal warning will be asked to leave. Masks will be provided to customers with the purchase of game time (available upon request). We will also be taking the temperature of all guests and staff before entry into the venue. Anyone with a temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to enter the facility.
Public health authorities recommend self-screening before you enter public places.
Please do not enter the venue if you’re experiencing any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
Please see the DSHS website for more information.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE
Currently, the CDC or the DSHS recommends practicing the following protocols which are subject to change:
Wear a cloth face covering in public settings. A protective mask is included (upon request) with the purchase of game time (while supplies last).
Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals not within the same household.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Wash hands often for 20 seconds and encourage others to do the same. If no soap and water are available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
Weekly Tournament Guidelines
- Competitors will be assigned permanent gaming stations that they’ll play on throughout the duration of the tournament.
- All gaming stations will be spaced at least 6ft apart.
- Competitors are encouraged to bring their own peripherals. Our HyperX peripherals will be available for those that don’t bring their own and will be cleaned/sanitized after each use.
- Tournaments will be capped at 32 entrants.
- Mask are required to be worn by all competitors throughout the duration of the tournament. We will have mask available for purchase at our retail desk.
- If any competitor is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, they’ll be asked to leave immediately.